Hanging out with artists can keep you real BaltimoreBusy. (l-r: Leslie King-Hammond, Graduate Dean Emeritus and Founding Director of the Center for Race and Culture, Maryland Institute College of Art; Joyce J. Scott, internationally renowned visual and performing artist; Oletha DeVane, mixed-media artist and head of visual arts, Upper School - McDonogh School; me)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The dreaded three-post blog...


Baltimore visual artist, Chevelle Makeba Moore-Jones
and me at Corradetti Glass Studio-Gallery
 I had hoped this wouldn't happen, but things just got out of hand. There has been so much going on that I haven't been able to keep up with the events or the blog. I have been way too Baltimore Busy.

There have been birthdays, holidays, passings, exhibitions, openings, art classes, parties, concerts and much more. But now, I'm back on track -- or at least on my way.

I've been revitalized by a trip to The Howard Peters Rawlings Conservatory and Botanic Gardens. It was just what the doctor ordered. Now, it's catch-up time. So, I'll start you off with my visit to the conservatory as my next blog entry. Then, I'll catch you up with all of the other things that have been happening and keeping me very Baltimore Busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment